Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mini Me....

Look, it's Dakota! No wait, that's mommy...


I seem to get asked this same question a lot, "Who does Dakota look like?" When Dakota was first born, everyone said she looked like Kevin. But, as the months have gone by and she has finally entered toddlerhood, there's no question that she looks A LOT like me when I was a baby/toddler. My mom and dad will even make comments that some of Dakota's facial expressions and mannerisms will totally remind them of me. It's so weird because up until I opened up my baby albums, I just couldn't see it. I still don't know where she gets her blond hair from, but I think the similarities in our facial features are spot on!!



I DEFINITELY see a lot of myself in her when I look at this next picture of me. I think I was about 14 months in this picture. Gotta love what acid album sheets do to photos. Oh well. Ok, and how 70's does the TV in the background scream? Haha!


Oh, and here is one of my favorites!! Of course, this was just one of my many famous tantrums that I threw for my proud parents. Oh please, don't let history repeat itself! LOL

1 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow Heather, she looks JUST LIKE you! As far as the blond hair, gotta love those recessive genes!