Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peek III....

Doing the waterslide at the Westin all on her own!! Photobucket

I was SO proud...
Photobucket

She's got quite the collection of wristbands, and that's just one arm...
Photobucket

Such a cheeseball!
Photobucket

The Grand Wailea Pool...
Photobucket

You know, just chillin...
Photobucket

Up, up and awaaaaay...
Photobucket

Taking a ride on mama...
Photobucket

Showing Dakota a butterfly.
Daddy was worried she was gonna squish it...
Photobucket

The beautiful view from the Grand Wailea...
Photobucket

Dakota loved the water fountains!!
The dolphins were an added bonus...
Photobucket

She FINALLY likes the sand...YAY!!!!
Photobucket

Pointing at daddy...
Photobucket

On Ka'anapali Beach...
Photobucket

She looked and acted like an Angel!
Photobucket

Ready for dinner!!
Photobucket

My two loves...
Photobucket

A beautiful Hawaiian sunset...
Photobucket

Dakota learning the hula dance with mommy at a luau...
Photobucket

Another beautiful sunset...
Photobucket

...and another...
Photobucket

Getting her hair done, and sat so still!!
Photobucket

SO PRETTY!!!
Photobucket

Finding a good place to start digging...
Photobucket

Enjoying the beautiful beach one last day...
Photobucket

Taking a ride up the water elevator...
Photobucket

She is soooo proud of her bracelets...
Photobucket

Ok, that was the last batch of my favorites!! Ok, I'll be honest, I have A LOT more favorites, but I thought I would contain myself. I'll have a lot more to share when I actually write about our fun time in Maui. It might take me a week, but I'll get it up!! I have lots of cute pictures of Dakota with her two grandpas, which are just priceless!!!

It was really neat to have both grandpas there. And although my dad had planned on going with us all along, it was the other Grandpa and Grandma that happened to book their trip at the same time. What are the chances, right?? We had SO much fun meeting up with them!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, it means a lot that so many of you are interested in all of our happenings! =)

8 comments:

jooliyah said...

have a safe trip back! i can't wait to take noah and nat there too someday. did you try the mango smoothie?

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG what priceless pictures!! How many bathing suits does the diva own. LOL! Seriously, will your dad adopt me?

Heather said...

I did have it Julie! It was so delicious!!! Thanks for the suggestion =)
Tanya, I think she has 5 or 6...lol. But again, in my defense, two were presents and two were hand-me-downs

Anonymous said...

Looks you all had a blast! You all look great! Dakota is such a cutie pie and looks like a tital beach/water babe =)

Heather Kuhn said...

Ok so I didnt mean to click anonymous lol

Nichole said...

OK... so now I know where Dakota *cough* mom *cough* gets her bathingsuit fetish. Oh... and while I am at it, I am going to add shoes to the fetish list too.
Glad you all had a blast- We Werner girls are very jealous :P

Heather said...

Lol Niki, yea yea yea, we have a bit of a fetish. Well actually, I don't own that many shoes, but Dakota does. =P

Jamie said...

looks like you all had a blast. but what else is to be expected right? i love that dakotas getting more teeth. sad though shes looking so much older. she too stinkin cute! miss you all.