Thursday, April 9, 2009

Preparing for the big day...

So, I know I mentioned in my last post that I introduced Dakota to Easter egg hunting. Here's a video of her preparing for the big day. I think she faired pretty well....




I crack up every time I watch that video. I was impressed that she picked up on the concept so quickly, especially since last years Easter doesn't even register in her memory. Although, she did sit in an Easter basket surrounded by a bunch of eggs. I can't believe how small she was. I love this picture so much!

As for Easter, we will be spending it with both of our families. We'll head down to Newport Beach in the morning to spend the first half with Kevin's family. Then we'll head over to my brother's house for the rest of the day. It will be fun at both places, but I can't wait to take Dakota over to my brother's house since he has a park right next door, and is the proud owner of a Wii!!

0 comments: