Thursday, May 14, 2009

Circle of Friends...

Dakota has been enjoying some great company lately. Last week Brayden came over for some poolside fun. And today, Dakota got to see her other best buddy, Kylan. She is SO very lucky to have two of the cutest boys, that I've ever seen, as her friends!! Here are some photos of Brayden and Dakota last week.

Two Peas in a Pod


I just LOVE their bathing suits....all boy and all girl!!

It was so cute to watch the two of them play at the water table. They stood side by side as if they were sharing dish washing duties. As Brayden's mommy pointed out, they're preparing for married life. Haha!

Today's playdate was just as fun!! Dakota was so happy to see her friend Kylan when she woke up from her nap. Kylan seemed to have loads of fun playing at the water table and turning the faucet on and off a bazillion times. Aside from him picking up the concept of turning it on and off so quickly, the kid is one super smart cookie. I'm SO amazed at how much Kylan knows, understands and talks. Kathy, you must be so proud. You are an unbelievable mommy!

Here are whole bunch of pictures from today. I got a new camera, so I went a little crazy. Nothing new there. Anyway, I decided to just put them in a slide show, so I don't litter the post with more pictures than I already do.

Did I mention how lucky Dakota is to have such cute boys as her friends?? Love them!!!

2 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG I love her bathing suits! She's gonna be trouble for you two when she gets older :D

Nichole said...

So when should I expect to get a wedding invite! LOL!!!