Friday, June 19, 2009

A day with my very best friend...

My two favorite girls...

Dakota and I decided to spend a few hours over at Auntie Elizabeth's house, for some fun in the sun and pool. Elizabeth isn't my biological sister, but we grew up together and we certainly love each other like sisters. She's such an awesome friend and we've gotten so close these past few years. Although, we need to be better about actually seeing each other on a more frequent basis. Between her becoming a new mom just 5 months ago and going to school, and me working and trying to keep up with an energetic toddler, it's been VERY difficult.

Anyway, today was great! We got to talk and catch up, watch the girls interact, play in the pool, and see Katelyn sit up for the very first time. I was so stoked to see her one of her "firsts." YA, go Katie!!! She's such a cutie-patootie. I know Dakota just loves her BFF. She was sharing toys, giving her hugs and kisses, and trying to hold her hand. So sweet!! Here are some pictures of us in the pool...

Here's the beautiful mama and the super adorable Katie-bug...

They love each other SO much...

This is a new look...lol

She loved looking over the edge...

My favorite picture of the day!!!

0 comments: