Saturday, July 25, 2009

Concerts in the Park...


What better way to spend a beautiful summer evening than at the park with your family, while enjoying some good music. Like most cities around here, our city hosts "Concerts in the Park" every Thursday evening. Unfortunately, we've only made it to two so far, since our Montana trip took up a couple of our Thursdays. Dakota enjoyed herself like she always does when she's at the park. Last week we had burgers, funnel cake, popcorn and sundaes. This week we had chicken enchiladas and shaved ice.

Last weeks concert...

Mmmm, popcorn!!!

This weeks concert...

Calling her people...

2 comments:

Summer said...

love the hair! I saw this same style on Babes in hairland and keep meaning to try it. I do love the pics your camera takes, I just can't decide... I've been playing with an slr this weekend and it is quite nice...

Leslei's Mommy said...

I'm so jealous. We don't have concerts in the park here. I love the pics of you and Dakota...you can tell she loves her mommy!Beautiful pictures as always!!