Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fort Keyworth...

Photobucket

So, I found that Dakota loves makeshift fortresses! I loved them as a kid, and always had my mom make one for me, so I thought I would continue on with the tradition if you will. It's simple, easy to setup and break down, and requires no $$$. So, I thought I would throw a sheet over her little play area in her room. Lo and behold the girl stayed in her fort for 2 solid hours. Talk about a nice break for mommy!!! Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?!

Welcome to Fort Keyworth...
Photobucket

She loves her cars...
Photobucket Photobucket

If you're small enough to get through, you can come on in...
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Just wait until she is 7... then 12... she will continue to do this! You should see the girls room when they do this. Helpful hints... invest in light blankets (or sheets) and cloths pins (like for hang drying cloths) :)

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

I agree with Niki - My brother and I did this till we were AT LEAST 10. We even accidently caught a blanket on fire when we put a lamp in our tent uppps!!!! LOL Love it. We make Austin makeshift tents too and he LOVES it!!