Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's POTTY time...

Photobucket

...well not really, but Dakota has definitely taken an interest in her potty. We actually haven't started the whole potty training process, but bought her a potty a few months ago just so she could get familiar with it. She has actually taken more of an interest in it than I thought she would at this age. It all started with her accompanying me in the bathroom. The whole "monkey see, monkey do" thing actually worked with her. At first, she would just sit down on the potty, then she started trying to take her diaper off on her own, and then came the toilet paper (as I'm sure I don't need to explain further). Eventually she actually went pee-pee in her potty. We had a few snafus, where when I told her to go pee-pee, she stood up and went pee-pee. LOL! I'm guessing that's how she normally goes in her diaper. Oh well, at least she sorta gets it. Again, I'm not rushing out to get her panties just yet, but I thought it would be neat to share her enthusiasm when it comes to potty time.

And I'm sure she's gonna kill me one day when she discovers that I shared these pictures with friends and family. haha.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

I am literally ROFLMAO on this post! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her potty. We haven't gotten Austin one yet - maybe in a few more months we will. No signs of potty training here :-/ lol