Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sneak Peek...

Photobucket


I know, I know, I shouldn't be on the computer! But everyone is still sleeping at 6am, so I thought I would post a few pictures of our fabulous time in Hawaii while I had a free moment!

Water Acrobatics...
Photobucket

Dakota enjoying her daily shaved ice...
Photobucket

Waterfall Fun...
Photobucket

Dakota helping daddy apply sunscreen....
Photobucket

Daddy returning the favor...
Photobucket

Such a beach bum baby...
Photobucket

Family fun in the pool...
Photobucket

Weeeee.....
Photobucket

Dakota having a BLAST on the waterslides...
Photobucket

On her bazillionth run of the day...
Photobucket

Lovin' the beach...
Photobucket

Enjoying the view...
Photobucket

Our little ham...
Photobucket

Being silly in the kiddie pool...
Photobucket

Livin' the good life...
Photobucket

Bubba Gumps...Photobucket

She's a goofball!!
Photobucket

Mommy's SUPER yummy seared ahi sandwich...
Photobucket

Dakota and Grandpa at the end of the day...
Photobucket

And how is our little traveler do you ask? She has been an absolute dream!! Don't get me wrong, she's had a few outbursts, but what toddler doesn't? She's been such a good girl and absolutely LOVES shaved ice and waterslides. As you can see, she can go down some of them on her own!! We're still working on the sand thing. Oh well, better a fear of sand than water! Hehe!

4 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Love the pics. My fav are the Grandpa and Dakota pic going into the water and Daddy and Dakota doing "water aerobics" in the water. But what the heck are on your feet in the Bubba Gumps pic?! LOL
Such great memories you are creating! Lucky girl Dakota is

AnieCooper said...

Love the pics! I'm glad you posted some pics. I've been dying to see how you are doing ;) Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Nichole said...

So glad to see you are all having so much fun. I especially love seeing all of Water Baby Dakota's bathing-suit collection!

Unknown said...

how cute...Dakota is such a gerber baby. I love ur blog. hope to see u guys NOV 14. lina's bday.