Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Disneyland....



This is why I absolutely LOVE Disneyland!

I was so lucky to capture this on video. Dakota and I went to Disneyland the other day, and we stopped to say hello to all of her Disney friends on Main Street. When it was her turn to say hi to Goofy, she some how tripped on another kid's shoe. She quickly got back up to her feet, brushed off her hands, and threw herself into Goofy's arms. He let her sit on his lap as he rocked her for almost a minute. It's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

Kevin and I took Dakota back to Disneyland a week later, and I was able to capture more magical moments on video. If it was up to Dakota, she would probably just insist on hanging out with the Disney characters all day, as opposed to doing anything else at the park. Here are a few more videos of Dakota visiting with her Disney friends....



3 comments:

Jamie said...

those are the cutest videos ever!!! Dakota is going to have to have a talk with Natalie she has become scared of anything dressed up.

Nichole said...

OMG, the Minnie video was the SWEETEST EVER!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG that Minnie video made my heart melt! Her expression right before she gave Minnie kisses was awesome