Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine's Day Sneak Peek...

Photobucket

Ok, I guess it's not really a sneak peek, since I pretty much just gave away what we'll be sending out for Valentine's Day. But whatever! I mainly just wanted to share the pictures that were taken during our fun little dress up/photo session the other day. I'm obviously no professional photographer, nor will these pictures be winning any awards, but that's not what I'm going for. Enjoy! ;)
Taken out front...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken out back...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and I betcha didn't know that I've had those babylegs and headband since she was a newborn, and the skirt since she was 9 months old. The shirt and shoes are the only new things. I guess it's a good thing my child insists on staying skinny.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I love love love these valentines pics! She is such a little cutie!!