Friday, March 5, 2010

Who lives at Disneyland??

Photobucket

If you ask Dakota this question she'll quickly tell you, "Mickey Mousch, Dol-Duck, Goo-pee (Goofy), and To-po (Pluto)." LOL. It's pretty darn cute if you ask me. But I'm also a little worried that my daughter might be a tad dyslexic. I mean, "to-po"????? Haha! I'm sure she'll grow out of her backwards talk, but it's still a little odd.

Anyway, we've been to Disneyland several times since the last time I posted about one of our trips, but I just wanted to share some fun pictures that we've taken over the past month or so. =)

Ringing the door bell...excessively!
Photobucket

On the phone with the po-po...
Photobucket

The carousel, always a fave!
Photobucket

On the carousel with her friend Natalie...
Photobucket

Can you tell she's Natalie's biggest fan??
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Bradshaw's said...

awww the picture of her with her BF Natalie is so precious!!

The Bradshaw's said...

awww the picture of her with her BF Natalie is so precious!!

Mrs. B said...

Oh man! I hat the double stroller..a LONG time ago! :)