Thursday, April 16, 2009

A day at the park!

Me and a few of the Gymboree moms have dedicated our Thursdays to playdates for our kiddos! We usually get together at local parks, but I think we're going to make it a point to explore new sites. Today, we got together a Irvine Park. Well, at least two of us did. Sometimes it's hard to get us all together at once, especially when our little ones are sick. It was just me, Dakota, Drew and Brayden today. We all rode the train and then had the kids ride the ponies. They loved both!! Here are the two of them on the ponies:





Dakota wasn't too sure what to think of the pony at first. She kept pointing and screaming at them in line, but once saddled, she started reaching for me. Luckily, there was one next to her and once spotted, she was okay and ready for a ride. Of course, it took a few trots to realize she was actually on one. Silly goose! We got to go around three times and she was in heaven the whole time. Here are my favorites. I love capturing her carefree spirit, which always comes out when doing the things she loves....

This one is my favorite!!




I realize that's a lot of pictures, but they all turned out so good! Yea, I know, I've got the mommy bias.

0 comments: