Saturday, June 27, 2009

C is for Cookie...

...and that's good enough for meeeee, and Dakota!!!


I can't believe how grown up she looks in that picture. Where did my baby go?!?! And I still have no idea where gets her blond hair from. I had brown hair, and Kevin had red. It must be those Scandinavian genes from my maternal grandpa.

Onto more important things, we made a stop at Diddy Riese while in the LA area. We decided to spend the day at the Santa Monica Pier and 3rd street promenade (will post more on that at a later time), and just had to stop at this cookie shop before heading home. A super sweet friend of mine has been kind enough to share these amazing cookies with me in the recent past, and I have been craving them ever since. Even Kevin has been itchin' to get some. As a matter of fact, it was his idea to make the stop after he researched the place on the internet. Crazy man!

Anyway, here are some pictures of us enjoying our cookie indulgence. SOOO SHAMEFUL!!!!

She was in HEAVEN...

Awwww, she wanted to share...

Letting Dakota burn off some of that sugar....lol

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I love it!
I should really stop reading your blog... makes me miss some of those 'back home' things-to-do.
OK, I won't stop reading. I need me some Dakota stories :)