Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's the little things...

...that get me excited!

Those of you that have kids with uncommon names might appreciate this post, as I'm always on the hunt for stuff (or what Kevin calls "JUNK") that is personalized with the name DAKOTA!!! Of course, if I ever see her name on something it's an instant buy, since most personalized items don't carry her name. Anyway, I've had my eye out for a personalized miniature license plate frame for her tricycle, and lo and behold, I found it in LA!!! Dakota can now ride in style...


And, since I'm wasting a post on silly stuff, I found Dakota some oh-so-cute tennies. Just like the license plate frame, I've been searching for a pair of Converse that I can strap to Dakota's little paws. It's been a difficult search, since most Converse come in boys colors. Well, here are the girliest Converse shoes that I've seen so far. Dakota loves 'em, but then again, she likes anything strapped to her feet. Lucky for me I guess....


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Those shoes are so stinkin cute!!

Nichole said...

I appreciate a good buy with a unique name! Carly 'stuff' is hard to find too :)
Love the shoes!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Love the shoes -- where'd ya get them??
Also, I'll keep a lookout for anything "Dakota" :-)

Heather said...

Tanya, I got them at Shoe City!! They seriously have the cutest shoes for our little tykes. If you have one near you, check them out!! And you're so sweet to be on the look out for anything "Dakota!" Do you have the same problem with "Austin?"

Lisa Renz Leeb said...

Love the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

And I understand the license plate issue. Even though Ava is much more common these days, it is still so hard to find personalized stuff- maybe it just sells too fast. But I finally found her a PA plate the other day and am gonna hot glue gun it to her buggy. I was so psyched!