Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good times, Good friends...


~Picture taken by Jamie Mullaney~

This past weekend, Dakota and I got together with the Mullaney Family at the Fountain Valley Summerfest. We hadn't seen them since Dakota's first birthday party, so it was nice spending a few hours with them. Although, most of our time was spent chasing after our super energized girls as they ran all around the playground. I loved the fact that Dakota had someone a few months older than her to play with, since most of her friends are the same age or younger. Natalie was a doll and I'm amazed at how much that girl knows. She's one super smart cookie!! And don't get me started on Caleb (aka, K-man). Seriously, I have never met a happier baby, and I'm not exaggerating. Kev and J, I know you must be so proud!!

Jamie was also nice enough to capture some great images on her awesome new camera. I'm so envious!! Thank you again, Jamie! Here are a few other pictures that she took with her fabulous camera....


And here are some pictures taken by my super lame camera. LOL. Ok, my camera isn't all that bad, but it's nothing compared to a Nikon D90!!



It was SOOO hard trying to get these girls together to take a picture. As soon as we got them next to each other, they were off and running in opposite directions. I mean they were fast!! I don't know about Jamie, but I was spent after our little outing! Finally, we started telling them to give each other a hug. It worked like two times, but here's what we got....


I think the best idea was getting them on the swings together...

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Love 'em! Your blog reminded me of the Strawberry Festival... did you all go? Do you ever go? Ummm. Sorry- got side tract!

Jamie said...

You are so funny. I want the pictures from your camera too. That was a very fun day. Can't wait to do it again! Love ya!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Looks like a great time as always!