Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Monkey...


I have fallen in LOVE with Small Paul, thanks to Brayden's mommy, Drew. She always dresses that boy in such cute clothes! But yes, the Small Paul line is just so stinkin cute that when I found them on sale at Nordstroms Semi-Annual sale, I just had to buy Dakota a T-shirt ($8) and hoodie ($15). Not bad for Small Paul AND Nordstroms...lol.

So, the other day, we headed to the playground in our neighborhood where she did some monkey'ing around...


I love it when she stops for a few moments to give mommy kisses!!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

What a couple of goobers you two are!

Jamie said...

Hey Nat has that shirt! I love Small Paul too!

Heather said...

J, you and my friend Drew always dress your kiddos in such cute clothes. And I'm always jealous of the small paul clothes you put Nat in. Her bathing suit is just the cutest!!!