Thursday, July 23, 2009

OC Fair Part Deux...


That's right, we went for round two, which was the first time everrr!! Like I metioned before, Kevin isn't much of a "fair person," so this was HUGE for me...lol. I have to say, he is such the trooper when the fair's in town because he knows how much I love it. But, this year he was the one asking if I wanted to go again. Heck ya!!! And Dakota was all for it too. Afterall, she got to...

Ride the ponies again...

Ride the most awesomist carousel...

Pretend she was a cow with mommy...

And, check out the animals. As you can see, these three sheep loved her...


Dakota also got to go on a ride all by herself this time. I was a little hesitant at first, but Daddy made sure her butt was practically glued to that seat after he fastened her in. She laughed hysterically every time she whizzed past us...


And now I know why Kevin wanted to go back to the fair so bad....
"Om, nom, nom, nom, om, nom, nom, nom"

Lastly, Dakota doing "giddyup" on the pony. Poor pony...lol

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I love how she is so into her pony ride, that mom in nearly non exsistant! Yet she finds the time to wave at everyone else! What a princess ;)