Friday, July 3, 2009

Montana...Day 1

Standing on Grandpa's dock overlooking the lake...

We are having an amazing time here in Montana!! I know some of you are probably thinking, well how come you're on the computer?! Well, let's just say it's a little hard to sleep when it's still light out at 10:30pm. Even Dakota was running on six cylinders at 9:30pm. Ya, that was a big oops! LOL

Anyway, we arrived at about 5pm and were SO happy to see Grandpa Keyworth, Grandma Kathy, and of course the beeea-u-ti-ful scenery!! It wasn't long before we were walking out towards the lake...


We sat out there for about an hour just talking and catching up, while enjoying the beautiful view. Daddy and Grandpa K even took a dip in the lake. Here are some great photos...

This is just classic...

I just LOVE this picture....

And, how sweet are they?!

Of course, we had to dip out tootsies in the water...

We eventually made our way back up to the house for dinner. Grandma made us some super yummy Angus burgers. I think Dakota was thrilled just to be able to eat outside...


And, Dakota, I don't think this is what Grandma meant when she said, "make yourselves feel at home," but Dakota thought she'd kick back with her feet up after dinner...
~It's about 9pm in this picture ~

I just love the view from their house. Dakota is so lucky to have TWO grandpa's that both live on a lake!



A few more pictures from our day....

5 comments:

kathykim said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Enjoy your time in nature before you come back to our concrete jungle. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Looks beautiful! Stay safe and enjoy yourselves (I'm sure you'll all have a great time). Love the photos!!!!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG I so wanna be your daughter! The scenery is breathtaking and I love the pictures - esp. the one of Dakota "kicking back" with her feet on the table! :D

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

oh. . . still light out at 9pm -- what?!?! That's crazy :-) But seriously -- that view is stunning!! I'd wanna live there and then move back to TX in the winters ;)

Nichole said...

If Tanya gets to be daughter #2, I wanna be #3 :)
Looks amazing... I completely understand about the time and light outside. This is why we did fireworks when light outside!
Glad to see you all had a safe flight and beautiful visit :)