Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sneak-peak...

Photobucket

We've got it. We have found the one!! Yep, we decided that Dakota will be a giraffe for Halloween this year. I know, nothing too exciting, but I thought it was so gosh darn cute! I just had to get it. I'm gonna keep the tags on it just in case, but I think we've got ourselves a keeper. Dakota loved walking around and playing in it. She actually got pretty upset at me when I took it off. I love my little giraffe!!

I thought it was pretty funny when the giraffe
hopped on the horsie and took it for a ride!

Of course, I can't pass up the opportunity of posting some pictures from last year. She was a cute little turtle....

Pre trick-or-treating...
Photobucket

All the loot! Ok, most of it was from Grandma's candy bowl...
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

After a night of trick-or-treating.
I called this her stinker face...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Leslei's Mommy said...

Very cute! But you know we stilll have a few more months until Halloween. What are you gonna do if Dakota has a growth spurt...lol!
Love it!!!

Jamie said...

what size did you get? We have that exact same one from Natalie last year in an 18 month size if you want to save some money and use ours you can. We put a pink bow hair clip in the hair to make sure everyone knew she was a girl haha. She is going to make such a cute giraffe!

Heather said...

Jamie, that would be GREAT!!!!! I totally forgot Nat was the same exact thing last year. I would totally love to borrow it. Thank you SO much for offering. And 18 months would be perfect. That's the size we have and it's a little big on her.
Christina-very good point! The sizes run big so she has lots of room to grow =)

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

OMG you are cRaZy Heather!! LOL I do love the giraffe on the horse though - that's hilarious.