Friday, October 30, 2009

Hawaii, Day 10...

Photobucket
~It's hard to say goodbye!~

Photobucket Photobucket

On our tenth, and final day, we had our very last breakfast at the buffet. We got a great seat again, and enjoyed all the wonderful food. Dakota was on her famous food strike and I think had one bite of cheese. Oh, and a few licks of whatever is on that spoon....

Photobucket Photobucket

My 20 month year old looking like she's 20 YEARS old...
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

After breakfast, we took a walk around the hotel one last time. As we walked by the pool, Dakota ran over to the towel counter thinking it was time to check in to get our towels and another wristband. Even though we weren't going for a swim, I figured why not get her another one. It made her day, so I'm glad I did. We then walked over the bridges, through the cave, and up the stairs to the swinging bridge. After Dakota paced the bridge a gazillion times, we made our way up the garden path. Dakota said goodbye to the fishies, then saw Daddy on our balcony and screeched for him.

Photobucket Photobucket

And off she goes...
Photobucket Photobucket

Looking SO happy to leave!!
Photobucket

After we made our rounds, had all the luggage by the door, and checked every inch of our room for personal belongings, off we went to load up the rental car and head to the airport. It was hard shutting that door for the last time, but talk about great memories!!

Oh, and I just had to take a picture of our rental car. It was pretty nice, and very roomy! Of course, we kept Dakota rear-facing. I started to think that even if there wasn't this push to keep kids rear-facing longer, I would probably still opt to keep her that way considering how tiny she is. I mean the girl is almost two and still only 21 lbs. The law obviously states rear-facing til 20 lbs (and a year old), but geez one pound isn't that big of a difference. I gotta protect my pint-sized, precious cargo!

Our awesome rental car. No really, it was pretty cool!
Photobucket

Can't take a vacation from rear-facing!
Photobucket Photobucket

Enjoying the iPod on the plane. She loved her shows!!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Chillin' with Daddy...
Photobucket

I'm sure some of you are wondering where I got all this time to do these postings. Well, a lot of the journal entries were done in Hawaii. As Kevin layed in bed watching tv at night, and Dakota slept, I sat there typing away all that we did so I wouldn't forget later. The pictures are fast and easy to upload on photobucket.com, so it was relatively quick and easy to copy and paste eveything onto here. I hope you enjoyed following along, even if you mostly just looked through the pictures. I wouldn't blame you. LOL =D

1 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Loved every single one of the blogs!! What memories!!! You need to show me how you copy/paste from PB!