Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We LOVE our Wii...

wii Pictures, Images and Photos


I think most of you know we have a Wii, but I can't tell you how much we love this thing. I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting this thing sooner, but at the same time, I'm glad we waited because we got it for free!! We got super lucky and found it up for grabs at Dave & Busters for just 63,000 tickets! Yes, that is a lot of tickets, but considering we had over 90,000 tickets stored up on our cards we figured it was time to cash some of those in for an awesome prize! Ya, you could say Kevin and I were a bit obsessed with the place, which of couse was way before Dakota's time. But you also have to consider that we first met each other there, thanks to a mutual friend. So it has always been a special place for us to go, and who are we kidding, it's SUPER fun!

So, anyway, the Wii has been an awesome addition to our little family! I do admit that it is one of the reasons why I haven't kept up on this blog. I'm obsessed with the Wii fit and mastering the hula hoop. Ok, maybe not mastering, but I definitely like how my abs look after putting in 20-30 minutes of hula hoop a day for the past 2 weeks.

Kevin and I also enjoy playing tennis together, but he completely dominates because I seriously stink!! I really thought I had better coordination, but apparently in Wii world I don't. The biggest kick I get out of our tennis matches is when Dakota stands next to us and attempts to mimic our movements. She'll pick up any toy and wing her arm back and forth like a mad woman. I must try to get this on video because it's hysterical to watch!

So anyway, this partially explains where I've been these past few weeks. But I did warn some of you. At least it's a great way to get fit!

3 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

My MIL wanted to get me a Wii. I told her no - but after playing on some friends I wish I had kept my mouth shut :( :( lol

Heather said...

LOL Tanya, tell her you'll take her up on that offer again. It has gone down in price ya know!! =)

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

She's going to get us the Wii & the Wii fit for a couple's Christmas present :-)