Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dakota meets Santa Claus...

Photobucket

I was a little disappointed that Dakota didn't smile, but I should be happy that she didn't kick, scream, flail, and cry like some of the other kids I saw with Santa. I was warned that most kids her age lose their mind on Santa's lap, so I guess I should be thankful there were no tears. And although she had the "who-is-this-guy, why-am-I-sitting-on-his-lap" look the entire time she sat there, she gave him a HUGE hug and wave goodbye as we left to pay for the pictures. Oh well, that's just the way it goes sometimes.

4 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Yea for our babies being Santa pros!! :-)

Summer said...

So cute!! and those kids you saw screaming and flailing.. um yeah.. those are mine.. and I still bring them every year.

Heather said...

LOL Summer!!! You made me laugh soo hard when I read your comment. One day they will love Santa. I'm glad you still do it though, because I think they'll appreciate the memories when they're older...hopefully...hehehe!

Nichole said...

And she is not wearing a bathingsuit and sunglasses...why? LOL Kidding! I love the picture and dress. She is such the picture princess!!!