Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disneyland...

Photobucket
~Sprinting up to see Mickey!~

I know, I know, I promised not to do a post everytime we went to Disneyland, and to be fair I haven't!!! However, I wanted to share one of our last trips to Disneyland because the characters were dressed in their holiday attire. Dakota loved seeing Mickey and Pluto, and sprinted up to them when it was her turn. I have to say, Dakota's patience has really improved and stands right by me without pulling on my arm or whining.

Photobucket Photobucket

We only stayed for a few hours, but we still hit up a few rides. Dakota seems to really love the rockets and since it's one of the first rides we pass as we walk through the park, she'll point and yell, "rocket," until I give in to her demands and just take her on the darn ride...

Oh boy, oh boy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: